ACT Fire and Rescue Opening Soon
We are excited to share with you that ACT Fire and Rescue has confirmed that it is definitely opening this month of August, most likely on the 3rd week. Unless they finish all the setup requirements sooner in which case the recruitment date will be adjusted accordingly.
The requirements to join ACTFR 2020 are as follows:
- Current Australian C Class Driver’s License with no restrictions plus confirmation of completion of a ‘Heavy Vehicle Knowledge Assessment’ or a current Australian MR Class Driver’s License with no restrictions.
- Current first-aid certificate (‘Apply First Aid’ or equivalent)
- Current ACT Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) card. Learn more about it here.
- Latest Signed Medical Consent to participate in physical abilities testing.
- Police Character Check is going to be required during the selection process.
The Aptitude exam is composed of verbal, numerical, abstract reasoning, and spatial reasoning. There are relevant practice questions with rationale and coach’s feedback on Fire Recruitment Australia’s Aptitude Platform. To know which is the best program for you based on your identified areas for improvement, please chat with any one of our coaches so they can provide you with a tailor-fit roadmap and help maximize your preparations. Don’t worry, it’s free!
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you Get The Edge over the competition