Join The FRA Team
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager!
The Operations Manager (OM) is responsible for providing oversight and implementation and continuous improvement of the daily organisational processes of the business. Directs the improvement of standard procedures for the team as a whole. The OM directly reports to the Owner/Visionary.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Scope new project requirements and prepare estimates for all client projects
- Meet or Stand/up twice weekly with all team leads to ensure that all projects are going smoothly and can be covered if one of the Team in unavailable.
- Human resource task: recruiting and hiring processes, management and oversight of Projects and all other teams members and external contractors to ensure that all our projects are completed to a high standard whilst building a company culture that each member is proud to be a part of.
- Providing end to end project management
- Schedule & lead project meetings (Internal and External)
- Monitor project schedules and budget estimates
- QA all project deliverables
- Build project reports
- Assess and evaluate project success
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Find efficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for the sales team tools, professional development and improvement
- Payroll – Review/approve all timesheets, invoices and sign off payroll.
- Oversee Financial position of the company
- Executive Assistant tasks to Owner/Visionary
Please only apply if you have these essential skills & Attributes:
- You are super organised – we want that!
- You enjoy seeing clients get what they want in the end
- You’ll work really hard to make sure you’re a step ahead of everyone around you
- If you don’t know something, you’ll be quick to research, and not afraid to ask for help
- You obsess on improving processes and looking for opportunities.
- You strive for continuous self improvement and team member development
- You have previous proven experience as a Manager and with pm software like Trello, Asana, Basecamp…
- You have an above average understanding of WordPress, email marketing, and you’ve possibly played with GA or FB ads
- You’re comfortable working with and managing a team – usually sales, admin, developers, designers, and marketing automation guys/gals
- Your first language is English
- You have good Problem Solving and Negotiation skills
- You’re happy to work flexible hours, we’re trying to reduce evening and weekend work for team members
- You may not personally have experience in the following platforms but you at least know what they are used for: Clickfunnels, Active Campaign, Thrivecart, Thrive Themes, CRM, Kajabi, Pipedrive, Trello, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Convert, Google Optimize, Hotjar
- Great Plus to have: Copywriting, SEO Knowledge, Google Dashboards
- You may have knowledge of finances: Bookkeeping via Xero, Cash Flow and projections.
This position is a subcontractor/freelance virtual position, that pays between $25 and $55 per hour depending on experience. Due to the nature of the agreement no taxes will be withheld or benefits provided. An IC Agreement will be required with a Non Disclousure/ Non Solicitation clause.
Please Record a short video introducing yourself and explain
- Email Subject Line – Join TLM Team! (and the name of the position)
- Please explain how you came to know about us and the opportunity. From what source, forum or website were you referred to TLM.
- Record a short video introducing yourself and explain
- What qualifies you for this role?
- why you want to work with us?
- What does reliability and responsiveness in the work setting mean to you?
- In the email please list what platforms and plugins you are most comfortable with. And skills that you think would be a bonus and any examples of your work that you can provide if applicable.
- The number of hours per day you are looking to commit to and the timezone that you will be working in.
- Your hourly rate.
- The ps. line of your email should read “I would <3 to join your team!”