Northern Territory Fire Service Recruitment 2014 Update
The Northern Territory Fire Service has opened up Firefighter recruitment until December 18th 2014.
I would encourage anyone looking for a job as a professional firefighter to apply for a position at PFES in the NT even if it just to get some experience in the recruitment process.
I am including some details below if you are interested in more details, this is a golden opportunity as the NT Fire Service has already had a recruitment drive once this year already.
Here are the minimum requirements:
- You must be an Australian citizen or have permanent resident status and have no significant criminal history
- You must be physically fit and healthy and be able to complete a fitness test
- You need to possess a current open driver’s licence. Be able to obtain a medium rigid drivers licence within 1 week of the course.
- You will need to hold a current Certificate in First Aid
Have either of the following:
- A Senior Secondary Education Certificate, Year 12 or equivalent or a completed Trade Certificate or Tertiary Qualification; or
- Be able to demonstrate considerable employment experience (minimum 2 years full time work experience), life skills and interaction with a variety of people.
Here is a link directly to the application page http://www.pfes.nt.gov.au/Fire-and-Rescue/Careers-in-firefighting.aspx
Be sure to let me know if you have any questions etc.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you Get The Edge over the competition
1. Get my FREE Training – “How to Become Firefighter without wasting time”
I conduct a free training where I show you the proven roadmap on how to become a firefighter without wasting time and money. – Click Here
2. Join our Firefighter Recruitment Training page
It’s our new Facebook community where smart, aspiring firefighters learn how to get the edge and land in the top 5% — Click here
3. Join our Membership Implementation Program
Get access to all courses and software, LIVE Q&A group, access to the industry’s best aptitude and interview coaches. — Get into the Top 5% of Applicants – Click Here
4. Work with Me and the team, privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and the team to give yourself the best chance for your upcoming recruitment campaign, let us know a little about your situation to see if we are a good fit for each other – Click Here