QFES 2018 Recruitment Supervised Exam Checklist
As the date of your scheduled supervised exam approaches, here’s a checklist on some pertinent information you guys should definitely look into to help guarantee success for your dream to become a firefighter in QFES. I will also include some points below on what is coming out of the exams as they are taken.
- Check with your proctor that your electronic whiteboard is working before commencing the exam
- 2 sections of 30 and 1 section of 20 questions, no mechanical
I wish you the best of luck on your exams. If there’s anything we can do to help with your preparations, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you Get The Edge over the competition
1. Get my FREE Training – “How to Become Firefighter without wasting time”
I conduct a free training where I show you the proven roadmap on how to become a firefighter without wasting time and money. – Click Here
2. Join our Firefighter Recruitment Training page
It’s our new Facebook community where smart, aspiring firefighters learn how to get the edge and land in the top 5% — Click here
3. Join our Membership Implementation Program
Get access to all courses and software, LIVE Q&A group, access to the industry’s best aptitude and interview coaches. — Get into the Top 5% of Applicants
– Click Here
4. Work with Me and the team, privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and the team to give yourself the best chance for your upcoming recruitment campaign, let us know a little about your situation to see if we are a good fit for each other – Click Here