Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Fire Recruitment Australia and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for coaching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Fire Recruitment Australia’s express written consent.
You must undertake to keep any and all resources found on Fire Recruitment Australia’s membership site, Aptitude Site, Interview Site, Video Sharing Platforms and closed FB Groups (ebooks, references, coaching videos, LIVE videos etc.) as PRIVATE. Sharing such information and/or resources without Fire Recruitment Australia’s consent will constitute a breach of the terms and will be dealt with accordingly.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Fire Recruitment Australia makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Fire Recruitment Australia does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or business matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Fire Recruitment Australia will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Fire Recruitment Australia has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Fire Recruitment Australia’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Fire Recruitment Australia’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Fire Recruitment Australia; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Fire Recruitment Australia to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Period of Use
All products and services are available to the user for specified periods of time as indicated per product upon checkout. The user will, however, retain use of purchased tools and accesses if a monthly renewal fee of $49, $69, $99, $100, $150 (depending on level of access) is maintained. Should the user opt to pause subscription, a request should be emailed to the administration within valid period of use. Request is subject to approval from management. If approved and the subscription is paused, to resume services before end of pause date, administration must once again be emailed to express interest. Otherwise, the system will automatically deduct the renewal fee and unpause at the end of the approved period. A months (depending on level of access) renewal fee is to be paid to resume services and every month thereafter for as long as user wishes to use the website and other tools.
Note: Programs under payment plan MUST be fully paid before a pause can be requested.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the training materials and/or coaching.
We offer a 30-day refund period for purchases of eBooks and Membership. In order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you genuinely attempted all the work in the training materials and/or coaching and it did not work for you. This is clearly and prominently outlined on the purchase page.
Completing the at least 2 of the 3 core modules being “Aptitude Engine”, “Interview Decoder” and “Application Builder”
If you have fully completed 2 of the 3 modules and genuinely believe you are no better off you are entitled to a full refund
In the event that you use my membership or ebooks and find you’re no better prepared in relation to the firefighter recruitment process , within 30 days of purchase, contact our support team at email@example.com and let us know you’d like a refund. If you request a refund and you have not completed 2 of the modules by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund.
Refunds will NOT be given if you have not viewed the lessons and completed the exercises. this includes simply changing your mind for any reason.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Work with you until you get a job guarantee
If you have been accepted into our offer of “we will work with you until you get a job” these are the conditions relating to this guarantee. The intent of the conditions is to make it fair for all parties involved.
You must do the coursework and follow the instructions and recommendations our team and coaches give you, You can’t expect to get a job if you don’t follow the training and process
You must have been onboarded and had a roadmap plan made for you, this is a standard part of our process so you should not miss this.
You must attend 1 coaching session a month with a maximum absentee period of 6 months, this is to cater for big holidays, family & significant events.
The maximum total period for this program is 3 years.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 10 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
- If you agreed to join a coaching program such as “Coaching”, “Elite Training + Coaching”, “Group Coaching” or “Personal Coaching” and you change your mind for any reason you may still receive a refund minus a 70% administration fee. You must still provide the coursework to qualify. The refund period for these types of products is 7 days.
- The 70% fee for coaching programs is in place as we only offer limited places on these programs. When you take one of the available spots, you are accepted meaning we don’t allow other participants in we otherwise may have. This is why we ensure you are committed to completing the course on our intake forms and any pre-purchase calls. This costs us in following other applicants up after you have said you were committed. We want to be fair within our refund policy and this reflects a fair deal for all parties including us.
- *Any Discounted purchases or products purchased under a “Special Price”, “Discount Price” or “Special payment plan” during a “Discovery Call” fall under our no refund policy.
- All refunds are discretionary as determined by Fire Recruitment Australia. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- If you purchase a coaching membership and use the coaching and resources a refund will not be granted due to the time and cost of providing coaching, this includes any coaching including “Bonus Coaching” calls.
- If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for mutual respect. If you are unnecessarily rude to anybody working for FRA your account will be closed, you will be blocked from our support system and your membership access will be removed
- Any refund/ part refund request must comply with the term of supplying coursework to show a genuine attempt. If this is not supplied we are unable to provide a refund
If and when the term ‘lifetime’ is referred to in any marketing materials, website or software, the definition of ‘lifetime’ should be understood as the lifetime of the software platform in its current version. In other words, while it can typically be expected that updates to the platform are often free, certain upgrades may require additional purchases to access. We reserve the right to alter the pricing structure for access to the platform at any time.
We understand sometimes financial issues can be tough and we don’t want that to be the reason you can’t succeed. In order to help in this situation we will pause product access for a maximum of 3 months, as a once off to help you. While the product is paused access reverts to the free membership level.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Fire Recruitment Australia’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Fire Recruitment Australia.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Fire Recruitment Australia and undertake to keep Fire Recruitment Australia indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Fire Recruitment Australia to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Fire Recruitment Australia’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Fire Recruitment Australia arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Fire Recruitment Australia’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Fire Recruitment Australia may take such action as Fire Recruitment Australia deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Fire Recruitment Australia may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Fire Recruitment Australia may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Fire Recruitment Australia’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You are given permission to use Fire Recruitment Australia, in unaltered form, for personal, non-profit and educational purposes. This permission excludes any material for which Fire Recruitment Australia that it does not hold copyright.
Permission is not given for use of any images, trademarks or logos, unless specific arrangements are made with Fire Recruitment Australia.
Permission must be obtained from Fire Recruitment Australia for any use of the material on this site, other than as permitted above. In all matters relating to Fire Recruitment Australia copyrighted material, please contact:
Fire Recruitment Australia
Phone Number: 02 8294 8990
Address: 1012/585 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Stories and Testimonials
Testimonials are formal statements testifying to someone’s character and qualifications. All testimonials made by our subscribers, followers, readers and trainees will become part of Fire Recruitment Australia.
- All testimonials and stories shared by our avid subscribers as how they became firefighters will become part of Fire Recruitment Australia’s property and it is protected by Australian Law.
- Stories and Testimonials obtained from our subscribers, followers, readers and trainers are all legitimate, and that the said person giving such stories or testimonials are not forced by the used of Fraud, duress, threat or any violence. Their testimonies are voluntarily submitted to Fire Recruitment Australia without hesitations on their part.
- The basis of their stories and testimonies are based on the trainings conducted, with the efforts of Fire Recruitment Australia and the team composing it.
- Copyright or Infringement of any testimonies or stories from our website: https://firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au/ , shall be dealt in accordance with the law and shall be punished in any courts of law.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Fire Recruitment Australia in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that upon accessing the Fire Recruitment Australia you submit that you will comply with all the terms and conditions stated under this website, and you have full responsibility for such access, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
Legal Disclaimers and Limitations
While every reasonable effort is made to update and maintain the accuracy of information on this website, including admission requirements, all courses, programs and procedures and policies relating to Fire Recruitment Australia are subject to continuous change.
Fire Recruitment Australia is not responsible for the truth or accuracy of information stated or transmitted on connecting websites or through links on other websites.
Fire Recruitment Australia cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that file available for downloading through this website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful or malicious computer code, files or programs.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Victoria Law applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law.
You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this website or its content will be brought exclusively in the courts of the Victoria Law, and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
If you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for compliance with all local laws in the jurisdiction of such access.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fire Recruitment Australia and its employees, staff and agents against any claim, liability, expense or damages of any nature whatsoever, arising from or relating to your use of the website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions of use, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of these terms and conditions of use shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or of any other term or condition.
Shipping – Physical Products
We make deliveries Australia wide & to New Zealand.
If your delivery method is made by Australia Post your order can be delivered to PO Boxes. If another courier option they may or may not enable PO Box delivery.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
An e-mail confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
If you choose to have your order left if you are not at home responsibility is yours but contact us immediately to discuss.
Delivery is between Monday and Friday unless the delivery company for some reason chooses to deliver on a weekend.
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. If your order has not arrived, please contact our customer service department for assistance of tracking at firstname.lastname@example.org
International orders are sent with Standard Airmail service. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally
COPYRIGHT / PROHIBITION AGAINST REPRODUCTION OF MATERIALS
Except for the specific rights granted herein, all right, title and interest, including copyrights to the Licensed Materials, are owned exclusively by Fire Recruitment Australia. All rights in respect thereof are reserved to Fire Recruitment Australia. Through this Agreement Licensee obtains certain limited rights to the Licensed Materials, but Licensee does not obtain or own any rights in the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights that may be associated with such Licensed Materials.
IMPORTANT: If you purchase a physical product. Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an incorrect item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with, or not in their original condition. If you receive a damaged item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery and do not throw it away as we will require proof that the item has been damaged (for example: images e-mailed to us of the damaged item.