Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Fire Recruitment Australia and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Fire Recruitment Australia’s express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Fire Recruitment Australia makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Fire Recruitment Australia does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or business matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Fire Recruitment Australia will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Fire Recruitment Australia has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Fire Recruitment Australia’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Fire Recruitment Australia’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Fire Recruitment Australia; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Fire Recruitment Australia to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the training materials and/or coaching. We offer a 30-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you genuinely attempted all the work in the training materials and/or coaching and it did not work for you.
Completing cognitive/ aptitude tests if this is part of your membership
Completing question builder activities & practice responses for at least 5 of the questions listed in the question library
Completing at least 2 certifications and submitting a picture of yourself with the certification
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 30 days of purchase, contact our support team at https://members.firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au/support/ and let us know you’d like a refund. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your work by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund.
Course, Membership and Coaching refunds will NOT be given if you have not viewed the lessons and completed the exercises.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
- If you agreed to join a membership and coaching program that required a phone interview such as “Group Coaching” & “Personal Coaching” and you change your mind for any reason you will still receive a refund minus a $95 administration fee. You must still provide the coursework to qualify. The refund period for these types of products is 14 days
- *Any Discounted purchases or products purchased under a “Fast Action Bonus” have a 7 Day refund period only
- All refunds are discretionary as determined by Fire Recruitment Australia. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- If you purchase a coaching membership and use the coaching and resources a refund will not be granted due to the time and cost of providing coaching, this includes any coaching that is named “Bonus Coaching”
- If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for mutual respect. If you are unnecessarily rude to anybody working for FRA your account will be closed, you will be blocked from our support system and your membership access will be removed
- Any refund/ part refund request must comply with the term of supplying coursework to show a genuine attempt. If this is not supplied we are unable to provide a refund
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Fire Recruitment Australia’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Fire Recruitment Australia.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Fire Recruitment Australia and undertake to keep Fire Recruitment Australia indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Fire Recruitment Australia to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Fire Recruitment Australia’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Fire Recruitment Australia arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Fire Recruitment Australia’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Fire Recruitment Australia may take such action as Fire Recruitment Australia deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Fire Recruitment Australia may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Fire Recruitment Australia may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Fire Recruitment Australia’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Fire Recruitment Australia in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Victorian Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.