Want To Become A Firefighter?
With 20 Applicants for Each Position, You Have a 5% Chance On Your Own.
With A Good System You Can Improve Your Odds
to Over 91% on the Next Recruitment!
How to Raise Your Aptitude Test Score 57% ... in 30 Days
This test is the aspiring firefighter's Dream Killer. Don't risk failure. Get started today with the system proven to raise Aptitude test scores by 57% in just one month.
How to become a Firefighter
To become a Firefighter in Australia the requirements vary depending on state, you can check the fire service in your state or territory for specific details. Generally, the educational requirements are not all that restrictive, however you must complete a very competitive recruitment process. You must have a high level of fitness, and a minimum physical aptitude standard needs to be met.
- You must hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
- Apply for, and undergo the current competitive recruitment and testing process which includes aptitude testing, psychological and personality tests, physical aptitude test, firefighter selection interview and a thorough medical examination.
- A current Australian driver’s licence and with good driving history. Undergo the Police Check and have or obtain a level 2 first aid certificate
- Attend and pass the firefighter recruit training course at an average of 17 weeks duration. You will be offered a role as a Firefighter on successful completion of your course. (probationary periods apply in some states).
Meet Active Firefighter, Brent C
G'day. My name is Brent and I am an active Firefighter. After becoming a Firefighter, I developed a massive interest in the Fire Services Recruitment and Selection Processes. I've been working since 2007 to learn everything about how Fire Services Recruitment works. I've tested and refined proven methods to help people get the edge over the competition. Today, over 300 of my former students are living their Firefighter dream.
Before becoming a firefighter I was a Prison Guard for a number of years, and in the military prior to that. All these jobs require a seasoned knowledge of the recruitment and selection processes which I have mastered over the years — being a successful applicant myself in areas where many fail.
KYLE VAN HEERDEN
I found Brent’s website very useful and it offered me exactly what I was struggling to find. His products helped improve and develop my skills in spatial, mechanical, and verbal reasoning.These are the skills and traits that helped me get into the fire service. I definitely recommend Brent’s products for anyone wanting to develop the necessary skills required for the Fire Service.
Firefighter at Fire and Rescue NSW
I've been a Bondi Lifeguard for a while and we work in some tricky situations in the community quite often, but I've wanted to get into the fire services for a while now. Brent is really helping me to prepare for this with his Fire Recruitment Australia website, I've gotten a lot of information from it. Check it out guys, it's unreal! — Trent was employed recently by Fire and Rescue NSW
Programs By Fire Recruitment Australia
The Firefighters Recruitment Bundle
A collection of my best recruitment related resources
This is the ideal investment if you are currently preparing for the next fire services recruitment intake. This collection gives you rich details that help you prepare thoroughly for every test you'll face — the application process, the Aptitude, Personality, and Physical tests, and the Interview.
Join my membership program for even deeper, more thorough training.
When you become a member of FireRecruitment Australia, you get:
- All of our superior video courses and eBooks ... created specifically for aspiring firefighters in Autralia
- Our monthly coaching call for inspiration and faster success
- Access to our proprietary, interactive Interview software ... for the best possible Interview preparation
- The absolute BEST resources to propel you on your journey toward becoming a professional firefighter
Membership is ideal for you if you would like to see success much faster and with less stress. It membership works for first time applicants as well as applicants who have tried and failed before. The secret sauce that ties it all together is my personal experience mixed with years of research into the recruitment process.
Membership + Coaching
Membership PLUS - personalised coaching sessions based on your needs.
If you think you need that little bit of extra help to make it through the next recruitment intake, then Membership + coaching is perfect for you. Together, we'll work out a strategy that:
- Builds on your strengths and fills you with confidence
- Improves on your weaknesses to eliminate points of failure
- Shows you exactly what to expect so you can present the best version of yourself every step of the way.
Wherever you are in the process, and whatever challenges you’re facing right now, coaching gives you with step-by-step guidance, personal support, and resources to help you get where you want to be in the quickest way possible. You don’t need to struggle on your own anymore!
Most Recent Blog Articles
Preparing for the Interview? Use These Tips to Get an Edge Over 95% of the Competition
My simple but powerful Interview Decoder will extinguish your interview anxiety, because you'll know how to give quick, clear, and complete answers to every question!