Meet Brent Clayton
Former Soldier, Active Firefighter, Author, Passionate Fire Service Recruitment Coach & Mentor, and Founder of FireRecruitment Australia
From: Brent Clayton
My name is Brent Clayton and I am an active firefighter and the Founder of Fire Recruitment Australia.
After becoming a firefighter, I developed a massive interest in the Fire Services Recruitment Process and Selection Processes. Since 2007, I have been working on thoroughly learning how Fire Services Recruitment works, testing ways to help people get the edge over the competition and helping many people do exactly that for services in every state of Australia. The result of all this hard work is my Fire Recruitment Australia Membership program as well as some best-selling eBooks and eCourses.
I've made it my mission to help people who are in the same position I was in, so you don't have to waste years of your life finding out the hard way.
Before becoming a firefighter I was a Prison Guard for a number of years, and in the military prior to that. All these jobs require a developed knowledge of recruitment and selection processes which I have mastered over the years — being a successful applicant myself in areas where many fail.
Along the way I've also had the great fortune of meeting and making friends with many recruitment and selection process professionals who have added to my knowledge. They have been especially useful in learning to mentor individuals and write specific guides to help people reach their goals in these areas.
I started out by selling the Firefighter Recruitment Bundle and offering one-on-one coaching sessions to aspiring firefighters. Today I have a full-fledged membership site that offers every form of Fire Service recruitment training you can imagine.
You'll be very happy as this quiet confidence starts to build inside you once you start to realize, 'I get this.'
During my time in the Fire Service, I've worked within the recruitment process as a recruit instructor, and worked my way through the ranks on station. It is my passion to find the edge for people, particularly those who have failed before or
those who want to avoid wasting time and put their best foot forward. If you're one of those people, check out what services I have to offer that can help you reach your goal.
My Fire Service Expertise Includes Training, Mentoring, and Coaching in:
- Cover Letters and Résumés
- Aptitude / Cognitive Tests
- Personality Profiling Tests
- Talent Screener Tests
- Physical Aptitude / Beep Tests
- The Interview
- Improved Results
I'm all about results...
Which is exactly why I started a membership program for aspiring firefighters. When you join, get direct access to my brains trust & Industry coaches.
My proven systems and expertly designed programs are here to help you get the absolute best of everything on your journey towards becoming a professional firefighter in Australia.
This is ideal for you if you would like to see success much more quickly and with less stress.
My program consists of a combination of targeted courses to help you with all sections in the Fire Services recruitment process.
Here's what you get when you sign up for a Fire Recruitment Australia Membership:
- Access to strategy and coaching sessions with me
- Access to service-specific resources that teach you exactly what you need to know without wasting any time or effort
- Access to our aptitude improvement system as well as one-on-one sessions with my aptitude coach, so you'll take the test with confidence
- The interview formula, including proprietary software, critique, and coaching with the BEST interview coach for fire services in Australia
- Premium resources not available anywhere else, giving you a massive edge over the competition
Are You SURE You're Ready to Take On the Demanding Physical Ability Test?
You're going to need a lot of strength, agility, and endurance. My Physical Ability Accelerator shows you how to train smart for rapid fitness improvements.
Programs By Fire Recruitment Australia
The Firefighters Recruitment Bundle
A collection of my best recruitment related resources
This is the ideal investment if you are currently preparing for the next fire services recruitment intake. This collection gives you rich details that help you prepare thoroughly for every test you'll face — the application process, the Aptitude, Personality, and Physical tests, and the Interview.
Join my membership program for even deeper, more thorough training.
When you become a member of FireRecruitment Australia, you get:
- All of our superior video courses and eBooks ... created specifically for aspiring firefighters in Autralia
- Our monthly coaching call for inspiration and faster success
- Access to our proprietary, interactive Interview software ... for the best possible Interview preparation
- The absolute BEST resources to propel you on your journey toward becoming a professional firefighter
Membership is ideal for you if you would like to see success much faster and with less stress. It membership works for first time applicants as well as applicants who have tried and failed before. The secret sauce that ties it all together is my personal experience mixed with years of research into the recruitment process.
Membership + Coaching
Membership PLUS - personalised coaching sessions based on your needs.
If you think you need that little bit of extra help to make it through the next recruitment intake, then Membership + coaching is perfect for you. Together, we'll work out a strategy that:
- Builds on your strengths and fills you with confidence
- Improves on your weaknesses to eliminate points of failure
- Shows you exactly what to expect so you can present the best version of yourself every step of the way.
Wherever you are in the process, and whatever challenges you’re facing right now, coaching gives you with step-by-step guidance, personal support, and resources to help you get where you want to be in the quickest way possible. You don’t need to struggle on your own anymore!