Membership Look Behind The Door

I wanted to show you this because I know how hard it is to trust someone you’ve never met.

That’s why I recorded this exclusive behind the scenes sneak peek into my membership area for you.

In the video I quickly show you the system I am using to help people in your exact position to beat the competition and get chosen out of the hundreds of other applicants.

I have found that if you follow my system to the letter, stick at it, and complete all the steps you have a 90% chance of making it into the fire service. The other 10% comes down to who’s on the panel during the final interview – lady luck alone can help you with this.

However, if after 30 days you feel like you have not dramatically improved your chances of getting into the fire service with my proven system, then I will issue you a full refund.

If you are you can to see if it’s right for you

Now remember, I can only work with so many applicants each intake. (I’m a full time firefighter, remember!) So once my schedule is full I will close admissions the coaching and you won’t be able to access the coaching program until the next recruitment for your service.

My coaching program always fills because we take 10 -15 max new people for each service intake to make sure we can deliver the best. if thats what your looking to do, I wouldn’t muck around.

Best Wishes,


If you have questions about anything to do with membership please send me a message HERE:  ON Facebook

If your not a facebooker just email us at



Brent C

After becoming a Firefighter, I developed a massive interest in the Fire Services Recruitment and Selection Processes. I've been in the fire service working since 2007 to learn everything about how Fire Services Recruitment works. I've tested and refined proven methods to help people get the edge over the competition. Today, over 300 of my former students are living their Firefighter dream.

FREE TRAINING: Become a Firefighter Without Wasting Years of Your Life!