Airport Firefighter Jobs – ARFF Firefighter Recruiting
Airport Firefighter Jobs
Aviation Rescue Fire Fighting / ARFF firefighter recruitment closes on 30th September 2014
Superb news for all of you who seeks job on these locations:
Are you tired of the SAME old drills every day? Are looking for a NEW work environment? Do you seek an EXCITING and INTERESTING career? ARFF are currently offering airport firefighter jobs
The most important thing that we can think of when travelling is our safety. And what’s more rewarding than being able to provide it to the travelling public?
ARFF or Aviation Rescue FireFighter is an exciting, unique and one of the most rewarding careers I know. Aside from the privilege you get from assisting an emergency, you also have the perks of enjoying a work – life balance with your friends and love ones.
Every day is different challenge when you are an Aviation FireFighter. You know what to exactly expect but you don’t know when it is going to happen. This is just one of the many reasons why you should consider a career as an Aviation Rescue Fire Fighter. Airport firefighter jobs don’t open that often so take the opportunity while its available, tomorrow will never come
Successful applicant will be provided with full-time paid training. During the first 11 week training program you will earn 31, 431 P/A and $55,503 P/A + 12.75% superannuation and other generous employment benefits once you obtain your qualification.
To be eligible for consideration applicants must apply online and meet the following minimum entry standards:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Australian or New Zealand Citizenship (by birth or naturalisation) or Australian permanent residence status
- Minimum one of the following: Year 12 or Year 10 with trade certification (must be attached at application time)
- Possess or be prepared to obtain a Senior First Aid (Apply First Aid) HLTFA311A or HLTAID003 certificate (minimum) or equivalent prior to commencement of the recruit course
- If applying for water rescue equipped locations, hold a current water competency qualification (e.g. Bronze Medallion) or the ability to undertake and pass an ARFF water competency assessment prior to commencement of the recruit course (refer to the fact sheet for applicants)
- Possess a manual driver’s licence and the ability to gain a heavy rigid licence as per the requirements of each State or Territory (refer to the fact sheet for applicants)
Applications for this National Recruitment Campaign will be open until 11:00pm (CANBERRA TIME), Tuesday 30th September 2014.
For more information about the company and this job post, we have provided you with some useful links below:
Jumpstart your airport firefighter job application by knowing the Recruitment process:
Facts Sheets for Applicants:
Woman in Fire Fighting:
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
If you want any more information on the airport firefighter jobs feel free to leave a comment, share or check out the other ways we can help.