ARFF: Physical Aptitude Testing Tryouts
Aviation Rescue Firefighter Recruitment Info
Come Try Day Registration for PAT
I just want to update you real quick on Air Service’s ‘Come Try Days’ for Aviation Rescue Firefighter recruitment. If possible, I do not want you to miss it as this will provide a great opportunity to see what’s expected in the Physical Aptitude Testing component of the recruitment process. Be sure to register and secure your slot the soonest that you can. There are no alternate dates and locations for the tryouts, unfortunately.
Register and learn more here.
Important reminders for those who will be joining:
- Don’t be late. Be at the venue at least 15 minutes before your session to allow for briefing.
- Allot time. A run may take anywhere between 2-4 hours depending on the number of participants for that day.
- Wear proper attire similar to what you will using during the PAT.
- Hydrate and energize.
Good luck, guys! I hope you are able to grab this opportunity to help prepare you for the upcoming recruitment with Air Services.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you Get The Edge over the competition
1. Get my FREE Training – “How to Become Firefighter without wasting time”
I conduct a free training where I show you the proven roadmap on how to become a firefighter without wasting time and money. – Click Here
2. Join our Firefighter Recruitment Training page
It’s our new Facebook community where smart, aspiring firefighters learn how to get the edge and land in the top 5% — Click here
3. Join our Membership Implementation Program
Get access to all courses and software, LIVE Q&A group, access to the industry’s best aptitude and interview coaches. — Get into the Top 5% of Applicants – Click Here
4. Work with Me and the team, privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and the team to give yourself the best chance for your upcoming recruitment campaign, let us know a little about your situation to see if we are a good fit for each other – Click Here