QLD Firefighter Psych Test – QFES Psychological Assessment
QFES Psychological Assessment – QLD Firefighter Psych Test
If you have you QFES psychological assessment coming up you will want to know this.
QFES says the psychological assessment phase of the firefighter recruitment process in Queensland is neither pass nor fail. If you believe this, you’re probably already behind the eight ball.
The QFES does have a (a current firefighter profile)
You must score at a minimum standard, i.e. fall into certain band in the QFES psychological assessment applicants in order to progress through the recruitment process.
Results of your QFES psychological assessment are valid for 12 months, meaning if you muck this up your out for a minimum of a year.
Feedback: You may get feedback “if you apply and QFES thinks you should”, this is not a guarantee of feedback and you may get feedback just to tell you you’re not suitable based on the results from your QFES psychological assessment.
The QFES Psychological Assessment – Firefighter Psych Test is Done in 2 Parts
The psychological assessment will consist of both an online and face to face component and will be held in Brisbane
We have recently created training for the qfes psych test where our organisational psychologist dissected the test at a fundamental level to ensure you can understand what your in for and get the edge that could be the difference between getting a job as a firefighter this year and sitting out for a minimum of 12 months.
QFES Psychological Assessment – How to Pass
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT : Online Component
- You will have 48 hours from receipt of the test link email to complete the required assessment/s. The online assessments has to be completed prior to attending the face-to-face component.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT : Face to Face Component
- Just as it sounds it will be an in person psych test where you will be evaluated on your behaviour, interaction and responses. This is a critical part of the QFES psychological assessment. At this point you are soooooooooo close to a job it’s not funny.
If you have made it this far you are so close, well done.
If you can just nail this component of the process, you will no longer be wondering how to become a firefighter in QLD you will be one.
Good luck with your upcoming QFES firefighter psych test.
Book A Chat – Team Calendar
PS. Whenever your ready
Here are four ways I can help you Get The Edge over the competition for this round of – ACT Firefighter recruitment
- Get my FREE Training “How to Become Firefighter without wasting time”: I conduct free training to show you the proven roadmap on becoming a firefighter without wasting time and money. Click Here
- Join our Firefighter Recruitment Training page: It’s our new Facebook community where smart, aspiring firefighters learn how to get the edge and land in the top 5%. Click Here
- Join our Membership Implementation Program: Get access to all courses and software, LIVE Q&A group, access to the industry’s best aptitude, and interview coaches. Get into the Top 5% of Applicants: Click Here
- Work with the team and me privately: If you’d like to work directly with the team and me to give yourself the best chance for your upcoming recruitment campaign, let us know a little about your situation to see if we are a good fit for each other. Click Here